At Colorado Life-Changing Care of Lakewood we take pride in offering personalized, compassionate and professional-level care to all who enter our state-of-the-art facility. Upon your arrival you will receive a warm and friendly welcome and all the support and encouragement you’ll need as you embark on your journey to improved health and well-being.
What Makes Our Office Unique
What makes our office unique, and different from every other doctor you have seen?
We support patients structurally, neurologically and metabolically/nutritionally!
We leave no stone unturned to determine the exact cause of your chronic condition!
How do we successfully help people with chronic conditions?
By using specific neurological, structural and metabolic testing and therapies!
Metabolic therapies are based on Specific Lab Panels, including:
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- Comprehensive Thyroid Panel
- Complete Lipid Panel
- CBC (Complete Blood Chemistry)
These tests allow us to assess your thyroid, adrenal glands, liver, sugar metabolism, kidneys, red/white blood cells and gut function. Imbalances in these chemistries can affect chronic conditions. By balancing these chemistries, we can help you heal
Other tests we may run include:
- Sensitivity testing—to determine if the food you are eating is making your condition worse and causing symptoms like chronic pain, fatigue, inflammation, swollen joints, bloating, indigestion, loose stools, constipation, headaches, mood disorders and a weak immune system.
- Adrenal Stress Index (ASI)—a saliva test to measure your cortisol levels, the stress hormone involved in insomnia and blood sugar problems.
- Immune Panels—especially important if you have an “auto-immune” disorder in which your immune system is attacking your body’s tissues!
- H Pylori—this test tells us if H Pylori bacteria is causing gut problems.
- Intestinal Permeability—to determine if you suffer from Leaky Gut Syndrome (LGS), a condition of damaged intestinal lining which allows foreign substances to enter the bloodstream causing pain, inflammation and other symptoms.
- Neurotransmitters—we screen for imbalances of these chemicals which are vital for healthy brain function. Neurotransmitter deficiencies can cause increased pain.
- Hormone Panels—to test for low testosterone in men and low progesterone/estrogen in women. Hormone imbalances can cause depression, fatigue, brain fog, mood swings, hot flashes, sweating attacks, weight gain and decreased physical stamina.
- Inflammation—can be checked by testing CRP and homocysteine. Inflammation often increases symptoms of chronic pain, fibromyalgia and auto-immune conditions.
We support patients with nutritional/metabolic imbalances using diet/lifestyle measures and professional grade nutritional and botanical (herbal) supplements.
Neurological Support Programs (aka “Brain-Based Therapy”)
are based on Specific Neurological Testing
Neurological Support Programs include:
- Oxygen Therapy: Oxygen is fuel for your brain and nervous system. Your brain and nervous system need two things to survive—fuel and activation. Fuel comes in the form of OXYGEN AND GLUCOSE. By using oxygen, we will help you heal faster. We use Exercise With Oxygen Therapy (EWOT) to increase the firing of your brain. We are able to help MANY chronic conditions by increasing the brain’s vitality.
- Brain-Based Therapy: We use specific Brain-Based Therapy procedures, including auditory, visual and olfactory stimulation, vibration therapy, calorics, the upper body ergonometer and many other procedures.
- Glutathione: We use Glutathione in dealing with ALL chronic conditions (along with other nutritional and herbal protocols). Glutathione is the “mother lode” of antioxidants. If taken orally, the absorption of glutathione is less than optimal. But we have seen miraculous changes in our patients when it is applied topically or inhaled via a nebulizer.
Refer to the bottom of this page in this packet for a list of symptoms resulting from a disruption in the brain’s electrical vitality.
Additional procedures to promote healing and well-being include:
- Non-surgical Spinal Decompression: an alternative to surgery for chronic back or neck pain due to bulging, herniated or degenerated discs or spinal arthritis. It’s a computerized table that stretches open the spinal joints to reduce compression of the discs and nerves.
- The HealthLight (Infrared Light Therapy): healing light that reduces inflammation and helps heal nerves by improving circulation. Very effective for the pain of diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy. (www.healthlight.us)
- The Rebuilder: a computer programmed with frequencies that heal nerves. Excellent for the pain of Peripheral Neuropathy, arthritis, PAD and MS. (www.ReBuilderMedical.com)
- Progressive Rehab: specific, supervised exercises that strengthen the muscles that stabilize the joints of the spine and extremities.
- Frequency Specific Microcurrent: electrical frequencies that target specific tissues (nerves, bone, tendon, brain, spinal cord, organs, etc) with healing frequencies. (www.frequencyspecific.com)
- Manual Therapy/Therapeutic Exercise: deep tissue therapy to reduce spasm, pain and scar tissue and improve muscle length, strength, circulation and flexibility. Also available as Lymphatic Drainage Therapy and Cranial Sacral Therapy.
Symptoms resulting from a disruption of the Brain’s electrical vitality
- Endocrine imbalances (thyroid, adrenal, etc)
- Chronic Pain
- Chronic Fatigue
- Migraine Headache and Light Sensitivity
- Blurred Vision
- Increased Sweating
- Difficulty Falling or Staying Asleep
- Heart Palpitations and Increased Heart Rate
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Urinary Tract Infections
- High Blood Pressure
- Brain Fog or Flu-like Symptoms
- Difficulties with verbal communication
- Loss of Short or Long Term Memory
- Loss of Sensation (Numbness)
- Changes in Handwriting
- Increased Anger/Irritability
- Problems with Balance, Tripping, Dropping Things
- Learning Disabilities: Dyslexia, ADD, ADHD